lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

Extreme Valhalla!


Hi bloggers!

In this opportunity, I will talk you about other important topic, like every Monday.
A party!! The teacher said to us this theme, but I don´t go to parties often really. Or at least for a while. Since 2010 that I don´t go to a PARTY correctly saying. Well, in this occasion I will remember one of the many parties that I have lived with my friends.

I don´t remember the year exactly, but I think that was on 2010. Well, I will talk you about the Birthday Party of one of my best friends: Pablo, or “Pablito”, as I say to him. That was the first party in Pablito’s House, since we meet to us. The parents of this guy don´t like so much the parties in yours home, because the neighborhood is very quiet and the minor sound gives to the residents a good reason for to phone to the police xD
But, however those impediments, the party took place, a Friday Night.

OH! I remember!!! To the next day was the birthday of another of my best friends, Viky, and her birthday is on May 5, so this party was on May 4 xD hahaha

Well, let’s continue. So many university buddies were to this celebration, even people that I never had seen, like friends of friends, that´s incredibly typical in those gatherings. We made a very tasty roast!! Well, a handful of guest roasted the meat, really. The others were drinking and drinking as if they were experts in the yard or the kitchen (That day I saw so many bottles like never I have seen in my entire life. Even there were bottles of Absolut Vodka…the guys were too generous with the money that night), and a little quantity of people was dancing in the hall.

The music was amazing. My friends singing and speaking loud like Viking warriors, the roast tasted like the meat that the Gods must eat, and the endless drinks converted a simply birthday party on a Nordic Valhalla, like we called to our celebrations.

PS: Ah! A neighbor called to the policeL, and the Pablito’s Father had to pay a fine. For that reason, never again was a party in that house hahahaha!

This´s Valhalla kids!
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario