viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

2014 + Summer + Friends = New Adventure


Hi bloggers!

How are you? I’m happy because the year is finishing! There are so many things I want to do during the next summer, and that will be the topic of this week. The last English post! :O I think this activity was very useful and funny, I will miss to write about a universe of things Friday to Friday. But well, let’s begin with the last post! :D

The summer is coming and the heat is destroying each gram of my energies, but I have a particular activity I want to do: go to Coquimbo/La Serena with my best friends! This is an idea we planned with so many months of anticipation, because it will be the great rest that we deserve; 2013 was a hard year and very long too, in some aspects. But well, this future journey seems to be an unforgettable moment of our lives, like that movies in where a group of guys share their vacations in the beach, eating anything but spaghettis every day and doing the most crazy and absurdly stupid things in the world! I hope that our trip could be in that way, except by the spaghettis, because one of my best friends knows how to cook a lot of food with a little budget. I think that is a real talent. We have planned to visit the beach in the day and in the night, and when we will have a time for rest, a ridiculously bad movie like Sharknado will be our companion.  I hope to enjoy this summer with my friends, above all because one of them will study in the south of Chile, so the reunions will be less recurrent. Enjoy this summer too! Don´t leave that the 36°C at the shadow of the trees turn your rest into an inferno!

Good bye! :D

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi raul
    I think that La serena is a very beatiful place, nice beach and city.
    I hope that you have a nice holidays with your friends.
    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. La serena is beautiful place! With my family went at this beach in the summer of 2011 :) I hope that you can enjoy this summer. See you Raul!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you will have a great summer
    Regards !

    ResponderEliminar