lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Creed in Chile!


Hi bloggers! In this opportunity i will talk you about a very important moment in my life, that happening the last year: The spectacular concert of the famed american band called “Creed” in Chile.
   Scott Staph, the legendary vocalist (Photo taken by myself :D )

The concert took place in the famous “Teatro Caupolican”, located in the middle of Santiago, in November.  I went with my little brother, Nicolás, and his classmate and friend of a life, Carlos, or Carlitos, how he like the people call to him. The show was a Wednesday, I had class in the morning, and at midday I went quickly to the bus station for to wait to my brother and his friend. We took a fast lunch, and our odyssey began.  We were in a stressing queue and the heat doesn’t help too much. In the surroundings the vendors of merchandising with the word “Creed” wrote in its. I was very motivated, cause I don´t go frequently to that kind of spectacles, cause I had a very sad experienceL. In the 2012, was officially announced the first coming of Sum 41, a band that I love, to our country…and with the ticket in my hand, sorrowfully I saw the news about the suspending of the show.
Mark Tremonti, a guitar genius (In the middle) and Brian Marshall, the extraordinary Creed's bassist (To the left). This Photo was also taken by myself!


Well, but it isn’t the important in this case. The point is that we enjoyed a beautiful and energetic show! The leader, Scott, singed the best themes, the remembered by their anxious listeners in Chile, and the end of the performance with “My Sacrifice”, their most celebrated song, was a epic moment! The heat occasioned by the crowd and the excitement of the people doesn’t matter when you feel something like this! The only “Sacrifice” was the wait for the start, then was only screams, smiles and a throat hurting to the next day!
My Sacrifice, their greatest song. That was Amazing!



2 comentarios:

  1. Some concerts could be special moments in our lifes... I wish that Depeche mode band will go to Chile!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Someday I'll go to a concert jajajajaja :c

    ResponderEliminar