domingo, 7 de julio de 2013

We Are Young!

Hi bloggers!!

In this opportunity I will touch a topic very personal, charged with subjectivism: a song. Not my favorite song, because choose only one could be a chaos, but I will talk you about a song that I like so much, and like other times, it was a little hard for me the choice.

Which song I have chosen? A beautiful one called “Kick Ass (We Are Young)”, sung by the British singer  “Mika”, contemporaneous, that plays pop music, pop rock, glam rock, between others styles; and produced by the famous Moroccan producer and songwriter “RedOne”. This song was released as single of the British superhero action comedy film called “Kick Ass”. The release of the movie and the release of the song were on 2010.

The first time when I listened it was on the early 2012, searching for more Mika’s songs in “Youtube”. In that place I knew the official video of the song too, and I loved it since the beginning. What is the reason? Because the lyrics of “Kick Ass” remember you that you never should forget your own strength, your inner power, your will. And what that hidden force within us is capable for change the world of each one of us, and the entire world If we propose it. The energy of the music and the powerful lyrics make an amazing song that gives you the spirit for start your day with a smile, remembering that “We are the dream, no other way to be”...

See you!



The official video! Enjoy it! :D



1 comentario:

  1. Kick ass!!! one of my favorites movies hahahha , we must to go and watch the second movie hahah .

    see ya

    ResponderEliminar