viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

Time For Memories!


Hi bloggers! How are you? Well, for my side, the truth is I´m suffering the greatness of be an allergic person when the spring is coming. I hate that season so much xD But everybody love it! I´m feel like an anarchist in that sense.

Continuing with the post of this week, one thing I don´t dislike of the spring is the celebration of “Fiestas Patrias” that take place each year in our country; and as the core of this post, I will write about one that I remember above the others.

It was on 2009, the year when I started my first year in Veterinary, in the campus of the Universidad de Chile called “Antumapu”. My new friends of that time, my classmates, and I were to the activities developed each year in that university ground.  In that place, like in everywhere, groups of friends were made based in affinities. Normally a group of students had the tendency of to be separated of the other groups and distinguish between them. But in that party, everybody talked with everybody! I met people that with the time turn in close friends and I maintain the friendship at this moment, like Max, Milo, Georges, for mention to some few.  That was the principal reason for what I loved that moment, the fact of met important people.

And well, what about the activities? Well, in that enormous place you could buy typical food related with the festivity, empanadas, anticuchos (so expensive, if you ask me), and don´t forget the drinks! Yeah, typical drinks too, like the famous “chicha”, “terremotos” and “pipeño” hahahaha! Every drink closed at hand! I remember that the prices were too accessible.  And due to the low-priced alcohol, Milo, a friend, finished so drunk and between his adventures that evening of September, I remember when he gave one of his shoe to an unknown girl as present hahahaha

Good memories come to my mind with the arrival of these epochs (but the allergic regrets), and I ever hope that the next time the memories turns better!

4 comentarios:

  1. It's a great story!!
    I've been trying to go Antumapu for a several years, but I didn't make it yet :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. JAJAJAJAJA Is really nice how your friend gave to a girl his shoe JAJA I can imagine the of this girl, really fun

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello !
    I hope to a great celebration in this days. Enjoy this Fiestas Patrias with your friends and family.
    Regards !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Heeey Raul! This was a last time when you were bohemian man!!!
    See you and enjoy this festivity whit friends, family and girlfriend!!!

    ResponderEliminar