viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

Learning!


Hello bloggers!

How are you? Sincerely, I´m feeling like a stupid because I don´t know how to start this post xD I think it could be because today is Friday and for some reason my brain is not working too good xD

Well, without more brain hemorrhages, I will introduce you the topic of this week, and maybe it is influenced by a show I saw days ago. Do you have something you want learn to do? Personally, I always have wanted to be singer, but a professional singer. I think I could be happy recording songs, creating new lyrics, doing good spectacles in a scenario hahahah it is one of my dreams since I was a child. But I never have gone to a singing academy or anything like that. You ask me for a reason? Well, because I was too lazy for to take a class, I think. The same happened when I wanted to take Tae Kwon Do class a lot of years ago.

A career in the world of singing must take an entire life; but in this world dominated by the internet connections, maybe a microphone and a camera is enough for to be famous! But to be famous is not all, at least not for me . I want to learn the techniques, with recognized teachers, talent buddies and all the necessary for to be an expert in the theme. Talking about the styles, I love so many of them, but for to control their differents sounds, is required a respective training. Equipment?  My voice and my dedication is all what I need for to do it (and well, the academy xD ). I think what the principal problem I would face in this process is the polish of my voice. I believe I´m not a bad singer of the songs I really like, but one thing is singing in your house or in a karaoke with friends, and other thing is to sing in a theater or a studio. And polishing the principal tool of a singer I will acquire the enough sureness for to make a good presentation without the fear of to be a fool of myself.

I hope someday, record something in a studio, at least. Maybe my song will be a disaster xD, but well, everybody want to turn the dreams in reality, and I´m not the exception.

See you!


Something like that! But I must to learn to play the guitar too hahahaha xD
 
 

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Raúl, I understand you, because my brain was not working good, too!
    However, maybe someday you can be a famous singer :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Jajajaja is friday!!!! All classmates have the brain in turned off xd
    Wooow I never think that my littles eyes to read this post!!! Raul, woow, you should to learn sing!!! Amazing! :)

    ResponderEliminar