jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

Somebody said buffet?

Hi bloggers!

I must accept my fault. Today is Thursday and I haven’t seen the blog. What’s the reason? I don´t know exactly, but it must be by the habit of enter to the blog only the Friday during the class xD
Well, leaving aside the pretexts, I will introduce you a topic related with good memories and very tasty memories too.  It’s about a special meal.

I was thinking, and there are many meals I remember for one or another reason. But one of the funniest was when I was 17 years old. It was during the high school, and my classmates and I were visiting an exposition called “Bodies: The Exhibition” in Las Condes, specify next to “Parque Arauco”. That exhibition had preserved human bodies dissected to display bodily systems. And well, after that beautiful experience (For me at least, since I always have been a fanatic of the biology), we made a journey searching a good place where we could have a memorable lunch. So we found a well-known restaurant called Gatsby, and when we saw a little discount in the price of the bigger buffet in the restaurant, immediately we decided for that place. All what you can eat for only $7.000 Chilean pesos! Hahahah that was wonderful! We ate the enormous and diverse list of food that the restaurant employees offered to us. We are so excited and fascinated! Joking and eating as if the world were to end.

I love the sea products, and I remember that I ate salmon in industrial quantities! At the point what I didn’t eat a dessert, because it wasn’t necessary. But the great variety of desserts was awesome!
Sometimes I think I could have exterminated some salmon species that day…
Resuming, that's a good memory of my school days, a this is a little representation of how a simple activity like a lunch could turn into a good story with the necessary components: friends + smoked salmon :)

See you!

The Paradise!

2 comentarios:

  1. I also went to see Bodies: The Exhibition! hahhaa
    See you tomorrow Raul! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello !!
    OHH! Gatsby is the best of the life !! Is very cheap for all the food you can eat: D

    ResponderEliminar