domingo, 23 de junio de 2013

Entering to Mordor!

Hi bloggers!!

Which theme we will approach this time? Sincerely, like others post, was very difficult for me to decide. And well…What I will talk you about? I will talk you about a book a liked!
Sounds good? Yeah. Many people love to read, entering to fantastic worlds simply decoding words impressed in a paper. It’s fantastic!

Choice only one book took me a lot of minutes, certainly. And really that book that I have chosen isn´t a book, explicitly xD hahahaha!. It is a series of books, a trilogy. A famous trilogy that you must know: The Lord of The Rings.
The Lord of the Rings is an epic fantasy novel trilogy composed by 3 fascinating books called (In order): The “The Fellowship of the Ring”, “The Two Towers” and “The Return of the King”. Those 3 books were written by the English J.R.R. Tolkien. There are book that complement these 3, “The Hobbit”, a prequel. Well, this is a franchise well known in the entire world, and there are fantastic movies about this too!

In a birthday, a lot of years ago, my mother gave me the trilogy in form of present. It was a special edition: The three books in a beautiful box. In that moment I didn´t read many books, for except of the titles that were necessaries for the school. At that age, the medieval-kind story captivated me! I really love that stories based in ancient worlds, where the people (humans or not) fight with swords and the valor and honor are seen as primordial things. So, I liked this trilogy because it is about different forces (And different races too, like Humans, Dwarfs, Hobbits, Orcs, Elves) treating with rings of power. These rings are ultimate weapons that have the capacity of help to the owner to conquer and rule all the Middle-earth, as is called the world in that the story takes place.

And without more words, I invite you to enter to the Middle-earth world. A world fill with battles, incredible beasts, travels, kingdoms, and a hypnotic atmosphere that will not left you go away!!! :D
See you in Mordor! :D

:D My books have that kind of cover! I love them!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario