domingo, 23 de junio de 2013

Introducing "The Undertaker"!

Hi bloggers!!

Can you guess what is coming?
Yes!!! Is time of other very important thing! And which topic we will treat this time? This post is about a person that I admire and I would like to meet: Mark Calaway, or as the entire world call him, The Undertaker.

Mark William Calaway is an American professional wrestler that I have seen since I was a child, in the company of professional wrestling called (Actually) WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment). This very famous company is dedicating, as its name says, to a way of entertainment by the telecast of shows about American wrestling. And well, in the roster of WWE Superstars, there is one that highlight over the others, and that one is The Undertaker. He is a legendary wrestler, of around 7 feet tall, that I really like because of his particular fighting style, mixing the “Technical Style” that involves grips and locks, “Brawler Style” that involves fist strikes and the “Powerhouse Style” own of the biggest fighters, characterized by lifts and brutal high-impact movements. That mixture forms his own style, denominated like “Old School”.
In addition, he has an awesome record in the wrestling world. He has a streak of 21-0 in Wrestlemania!!!!.

 Wrestlemania is the greatest wrestling event in the world, and take place one time at year. It is like the “Super Bowl” for the American Football fans, an event well known in the entire world and with millions of people viewing it. Well, “Taker” has the record of 21 years unbeaten on this event, defeating others stars of wrestling like Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels and Triple H.

Why I would like meet him? Come on! He is a wrestling living legend!! :D if you know his career, there is nothing more that explain!
If I would meet him, I would ask him to be my trainer and that he teach me his particular moves, like the “Tombstone Piledriver”, the “Hell’s Gate” and the “Chokeslam from Hell”. Maybe you not understand anything that I am talking hahaha and you think that I am crazy, but if you say that words to a lover of wrestling like me, I bet you that you will make smile him!

See you… and REST IN PEACE!

Taker making his traditional entrance! :D

The Undertaker and the World Heavyweight Championship!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario