domingo, 23 de junio de 2013

Family Holidays!

Hi bloggers!

How are all of you? Have passed a lot of time since the last opportunity that I wrote in this page, really. I must admit my laziness xD. And I must wait that my lethargic state does not involve necessary a bad evaluation xD hahahaha!

Well, coming back to the important for us, as every week, I will talk you about a very very important thing. Do you have a favorite holiday? I don’t. The problem is that I can´t decide for only one! Each summer is a new adventure, with family, with friends, and isn´t righteous talk about only oneL. So, in my negation of chose, I will write about the first vacation that came to my mind. I remember the last time that I traveled with my entire family during a summer for a relax reason. Several years ago, when I had 15 years old, we went to La Serena and surroundings, for last time. We visited family that I don´t see much, and stayed in that region for 2 months! :D We made a lot of funny things, discovering towns, enjoying beaches, but not the traditional bays that all the people visit during the summer time, but hidden places without interruptions of the city! :D Was really amazing!

We frequented typical places too, not  everything could be nature in its free style. Do you know the lighthouse? Probably you know about this. Well, we visited that places too.

Which is the reason for what I remember that holiday? Sounds like any travel with the family, and that is exactly the reason. I miss the time when all the family went to the same place, without preoccupations but create good moments together. All of us have grown up, and gather each member is too hard, practically impossible. But we will remember those good days forever, when play at the sunset was our only worry: 3

See you!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario