viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

An explosive illness!


Hi bloggers!

How are you?

I´m tired, as every Friday, and well, it is my first on time-post in weeks! (Only two weeks exactly, not one month as says the teacher xD ). And well, the teacher says to us the order of do a “free post”. That phrase gives me so many complications every time xD … is easier for me to write an specific topic for week, a free post is so ambiguous! But well, after 30 minutes of indecision I found the perfect topic for this occasion: The Exploding Head Syndrome!

If you have never saw or listened about this disease don´t feel ignorance or anything like that. The only reason because I know about it is because one night the last years I had a lot of free time and I found it by chance. The stranger here is what I’ve suffered that illness, but I didn´t know the name. The exploding head syndrome consist in a very peculiar disease characterized by events of loud sounds like bangs in the head of the subject, very similar to a bomb exploding; and these take place during the sleep stage or during the transition from waking to sleeping. That could sound so crazy and hurtful, but fortunately that don´t is a great problem because it doesn’t involve high levels of hurt or serious complications, only the fact of to wake suddenly in the night, tachycardia sometimes but that´s all. Is not a blessing to wake in the nights because an absurdly annoying noise is ringing in your head, but is not all the time. This phenomenon happens only in fatigue or heavy stress situations, or that says the related investigation, very few investigations in any case.

If you want to know about a cure for this Syndrome, well, like this disease is product of tense situations and that is the conditional for the appearance of alterations of the sleep, is recommended any activity that involves an improvement of the sleep quality, and that could include reading, relaxing music, yoga or a hot bath before bed.

See you!
 
 

1 comentario:

  1. Hello, How are you?
    I've never felt this way, it scares me that. I have never felt tachycardia and I think the day I feel it will give me panic attacks aahahahahahaha

    ResponderEliminar